Sunday, November 20, 2011

Disney Sea

I spent the day at Disney Sea, the second Park to Disney Tokyo and what I have read the most expensive Disney property in the world.  It seems most of it was built on the water... so I can see why.  

I am not kidding when I say , if you don't come with a hat (a disney hat), you are not cool.  I came unprepared.


The gang, Mickey, Minnie and others are all the same only in a Mediterranean style.  Though Duffy the bear seems to be a big player there.  Disney Sea includes many theme lands from the Disney movies.  El Dorado, a Mayan village including pyramid, Arabia, next to the Mediterranean and Old New York Village with a big Volcano in the middle, adjunct to the land of King Neptune. The production are over the top as expected by Disney and it reinforces why these places are magical to children.. and adults. 

I think I may walked twenty miles at the park, so I finished the day back at the hotel with a beer out of the vending maching.  I got a kick out of that.






 


No comments:

Post a Comment